WO-MENtrepreneurs project Co-financed by the ERASMUS+ program
KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
The main aim of the project was to provide support, knowledge, techniques and tools for young females who would like to become entrepreneurs. The support was provided through sixteen (16) hour training sessions organized in three participating countries – Malta, Spain and Italy. These mentoring sessions were provided by mentors in the field of entrepreneurship. The project was implemented within a period of twelve (12) months.
The prime objective of the project was to train and support women to become entrepreneurs and therefore to:
- Encourage women to believe in themselves;
- Give women concrete ideas on how to make a business plan;
- Support women learning and networking with each other; and
- Help women’s entrepreneurship to be more visible within our society.
The specific objectives of the project were as follows:
- To help young women create a network of advisers in the field of entrepreneurship;
- To educate females on the available ways of accessing funds for setting up businesses; and
- To add value to local economies by increasing local rates related to young entrepreneurs.
The activities which took place were as follows:
- Three transnational meetings: The first meeting was held in Zaragoza, Spain, the second one was organised in Rende, Italy and the third and last meeting was held in Valletta, Malta.
- State of the Art Research was compiled in all the three (3) regions;
- The preparation of the training sessions in the 3 regions was successfully organised by the three partners;
- The Analysis reports following the training sessions were finally compiled and presented by the partners during the final meeting which took place in Malta.
- As part of the Communication strategy of the project, a project logo was created by the Coordinator of the project – the Foundation for Empowering Gender Equality;
- The project was promoted in Malta, Spain and Italy through social and print media.
OTHER PROJECTS DELIVERED BY OUR TEAM:
Mental Health Awareness – workshop on recognising common mental health conditions and how to initially respond to them;
Cultivation Of Resilience Through Mindfulness Practice – workshop focus on building resilience in stressful contexts;
Better Flow and Energy – workshop focus on mental concentration development;
Gratitude – workshop on attitude building;
Adaptability – workshop on neuroplasticity and mental adaptation;
NHS Stress Control Classes – 6 general public classes with focus on controlling stress, anxiety and panic